Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm starting a blog.....

I never thought I would do this--start a blog I mean.  It still seems like a lot of rambling to me and I feel unsure if it is worth all the effort. I still struggle just to answer emails so how will I find time to keep this up?  But my heart is overflowing so much of the time with the reality of His presence and the intensity of His glory that I want to shout it from my heart! Is that what a blog is for?  Sounds messy to me.  But, for His Glory and my Enjoyment of it....here I go!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I am so excited you are doing this! God is going to bless so many people through your wisdom and experiences :) LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your encouragement Lauren!!! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! It will be fun to read what's going on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I'm so happy you're doing this! I can read this when I get back home! You have so much wisdom to share! :)

    ReplyDelete