Friday, February 8, 2013

Today....

Accepting myself in today....a beloved & chosen sojourner; full of weakness and sin tendencies, weakened by trials and strengthened by faith.  More failures than successes, more fear than courage, more complaints than thanksgivings....and always, constantly, loved.  Accepted.  Brought near and whispered to. Washed and re-washed in the flow of His Grace that cleanses and opens up my pores to receive all of His love for me.  Without this washing, without these struggles, there would be no glorious Grace for me!  Just a pressing need to never fail, never be weak or struggle.  So I accept myself in this day and give thanks to My Father for His amazing gift of grace over me.  I bask in the realness of His presence again and again...with each struggle, worry and fear. Here I am .  And it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment